Monday, February 18, 2008

2008 junior prom (pachia)

FINALLY! after months of blogging about this thing, it has finally happened :) i'm sad that its over, but i think it was a good experience. i barely took any picture, but even though it happened two nights ago, i'm still exhausted, so all i'm going to do is post up pictures!



my brother was being the biggest butt!







waiting at denise’s house!






denise and mee


our dinner, lol.


us again (i look pregnant)


my hair got suuuuper ugly, after it uncurled :( I just took it down after a while.



me and marissa!


my mom said “is that her date?” when she looked at this picture. hahaha. apparently she didn’t recognize tommy.


our dinner was $75, and we went to eat at this pretty casual place called Tokyo Fros. i was disappointed, because we ordered a $13 sushi roll, and it was so small, we each only got two rolls. lol. then our actual plates werent even that good, and none of us finished them, haha. everyone liked my gloves!!! i was the only one wearing gloves at jp! i thought there'd be more people who wore gloves too, but i guess not. it didnt really matter though, everyone still looked really nice :) i'm glad i got the dress i did, because i saw my friend aimee wearing this green one from macy's that i really liked, but hers was purple. lol. everything was good, except my corsage kept falling apart, hahaha, until denise's mom pinned it for the second time with a safety pin and it finally stayed together. my hair also got really ugly by the time the actual junior prom event rolled around, and ewwww. it's funny because the first time i tried out my hair i really liked it. the second time it was alright. and the actual night of jp, i just thought it just looked blah : oh well, i guess i looked fine. i was also kinda moody when it came to dancing... but by the end of the night, everything was alright. and i had fun. i can't wait to see the actual (professional) junior prom pictures we took :D i'm excited to pass them out. lol! after junior prom denise and i wanted to go hookah, haha. but i guess we were a little too late on that, and my parents also wanted me to come straight home (my uncle had gotten in a bad motorcycle accident -- but no worries, he's going to be okay, just a badly broken leg), so i just went straight home. tommy slept over at my house, and then the next morning we went to the flea market, and were exhausted! we actually tried watching "across the universe" after we got home that night, and stayed up until 3am watching it, but we never finished and just went to bed.

"17 Feb 2008 02:32 PM
Okay so after prom, we (Anna, Maura, Kristina, Courtney, and I) have dubbed you and Tommy as the cutest couple in the whole entire world. <33"

-melanie chu (myspace comment)


that made me smile, hahaha.


this is our song!

the morning after (in the car) at the flea market



CK IS NEXT!!!! hahaha, i'm excited to see her junior prom pictures next month :)

--PACHIA!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment