Sunday, February 10, 2008

spring is in the air...


yesterday i went to target, and i was so surprised when i saw swiming suits were already on sale! i didn't realize that winter was already coming to an end. i was still kinda planning on going shopping to buy a nice coat, but i guess i won't need to be doing that anymore.

i like how target has gone "green" now :) after looking at all of their products online, i think everything looks better in person. the pictures just dont do the products justice. and i love how target is a lot more inexpensive. their "go green" bags are only $14 compared to other places where its around $20.



i'm excited that spring is here. these are some of the things on my "wishlist" for the new season!









i need to go to IKEA and finish furnishing my room! my computer is on the floor, i have no drawers to put my clothes in, and its finally beginning to bother me.... my mom offered to take me yesterday, but we went to my aunts house, where family was visiting from out of town, so we just stayed kinda there all day! i bought these really cheap leggings from this one mexican discount store down in rancho called FALLAS PAREDES. i bought some red ones which were short, some off-black grey ones, and some dull green ones. i love discount shopping! before all of that, i was at GOODWILL tryingto find some nice shoes for junior prom, but i couldnt find anything i liked at all. and before all of that, i was taking my practice ACT/SAT test at school in the morning. all of that was yesterday though. today i was supposed to go around sacramento with marissa to take pictures for photography class, but she had to do something else-- so it got rescheduled to next week-- and i havent done anything worthwhile, besides clean my room. my brother walked in earlier to ask me something and said "what did you do to your room? how come it smells like clean clothes?" :D

my garu plant has sprouted flowers! i haven really been checking up on it, and just noticed this week. i wish i knew what kind of plant it was...

♥ pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment