Thursday, February 14, 2008

this type of love.

happy s.a.d. day.
if you dont know what s.a.d. sounds for then,
either you don't have to know the meaning,
or you are just sad.




"I even be fantasizing about walking out on a green light just dying
to get hit by a car just so I could lose my memory
get transported to some third world country
just to get treated
then somehow meet up again with you so that I
could fall in love with you in a different language just
to see if it still feels the same type love."

that's the kind of love that i would like to see.
i love my family.
i love my friends.
i love everyone.
valentines day is not just for that special someone,
everyone is special.
have a happy valentine's day
to you.

i got a haircut today from my lovely friend min :]. nothing really much change except bang trim and thin out but i will post up pictures later. we took a before and after picture. my sisters and michelle and my mom also got their haircut by min. we had a haircut party. i remember the first time min cut my hair, i came to first period a little late the next day. i actually straightened my hair that day. everyone was surprised by the difference. it was nice.

funny valentines day story.
so my friend (girl) asked my other friend (boy) to be her valentine. so they agreed to exchange gifts and whatnot (i didnt know you could ask someone to be your valentine. i just assume it was significant others only haha). so he buys roses and chocolates for her and drops it in her first period. so he tells the first period teacher who it is for but the teacher was stupid and gave it to the WRONG person. so my friend hears this girl who is telling EVERYONE she must have gotten it from a secret admirer. well my friend had no idea it was actually for her. later on they find out the mix up and my friend (boy) was really bummed out cuz he wasted money but he wasnt about to go up to the other chick and be like "thats not for you". haha... i feel bad for the other girl but i guess it made her day. funniest story ever period. this should go down in the books!

love,
christina

No comments:

Post a Comment