Monday, February 18, 2008

i would rather be alone with aliens and rainbows.

So I am debating on whether or not I like this song. It has a nice balladly feel but I just weirded out by the lyric "i would rather be alone with aliens and rainbows" but im sure that hasnt been the weirdest line for a song yet (COUGH; we can kick it like taebo; COUGH; ). but besides that line, it is a pretty nice song. a bit sappy. but yeah nice.



I just watched this korean movie,

My Tutor Friend 2
(
동갑내기 과외하기 레슨 II).



(pictures comparing My Tutor Friend I to My Tutor Friend II)

Junko, a Japanese of Korean ancestry, comes to Korea to find her sweetheart. She finds lodging at a guest house that provides room and board. Unfortunately, the room that she is supposed to stay in belongs to the owner’s son, Jong-man. On her first night in Seoul, Junko is forced to share the room with Jong-man. Junko wants to find another place, but the owner desires to keep Junko as a guest and offers Junko free Korean lessons from Jong-man. It is going to be some adventure for Junko in Seoul!

I freaking LOVE THIS MOVIE. It is so cute and hilarious. It is just as good as My Tutor Friend I, but Park Ki-woong is not as hot as Kwon Sang Woo. But he is sooo cute in this movie. I just love his SMILE and the way his eyes crinkle. It is just so HOT! Yeah enough fangirling. I think fluent Korean speakers would probably enjoy the movie more because they make fun of the Korean language and Korean slang because the lead girl (Lee Cheong Ah) is supposed to be a native of Japan. The actress is actually Korean and I suppose she is fluent in Japanese because she faked the Japanese accent really well and her Japanese was pretty good. I really thought the ending was CUTE!!! Yeah well Park Ki-woong is a pretty new actor I suppose but he was really popular fter this commerical and it became a hit especially on tv and Koreans always parody everything famous so I remember at the time on variety shoes, entertainers would imitate this dance. He does it in the movie too. HE IS SO CUTE :].




The movie trailer is cute too. In the beginning they do a parody of that one Bae Young Jun drama that was really famous in Japan.

WE HAVE REACHED OVER 1,000 VIEWS. YAY.
I am very surprised that people actually read this. Hope we entertain you ;] Thank you to our COMMENTORS: clover, tran, terry, melanie, long, jessica, vivian, marissa, amy, anonymous people, and of course pachia and ME. pachia and i always comment each other haha. hope i didnt forget anyone that has commented us already? but yeah hope to get more commentors and international viewers! i added that neocounter thing that tells you the country of the viewers and it is FREAKING COOl. yeah and i know people google up weird things and end up finding us but hey at least we are on the google list. oh yeah and i added the last.fm track list cuz i like to share music taste. and im always up for MUSIC RECOMMENDATIONS! it is heartbreaking to know that there are songs that could be loved out there by me. haha.

songs i love right now.






---christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment