Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mysore Malligeprithviraj And Chetana Married

JEWELS IN THE TRASH ON THE STORIES THAT HEAL

HUGO MENDEZ ASSISTANT TO REGULAR MEETINGS "STORIES THAT HEAL" WHO WE ARE ABOUT THIS REFLECTION


What is a story? A small piece of history.

What is history? succession of events with some sense. We do not make a story with a succession of physical facts. In a story there is always someone, human or not, to whom things happen, a decision-maker who for something or something.

The difference between someone and something is just a someone is aware of things happening (many or few) and making decisions or at least pretends to take them to influence things happen.

According to Frankl man is a being in search of meaning. A being who tries to discover the meaning of their life and discover the meaning somewhere to go after him and fill your life with meaning.

Accordingly treat every human being his life was a story and not a fact happen monotonous, routine or mechanical without any purpose or no value.

A story is a past, present and future related by meaning.

We always live in the present, though we refuse. But we can live as an isolated physical moment similar to the previous and come, a monotonous succession of seconds equal to one another.

Or we can live like a moment of history, a story I'm trying to write. I am in my present, aware of it but this this is a step in a path that I have outlined. This moment is a sense in the story of my life.

Like a melody. A melody always enjoy the present but I can not hear this basis alone. A melody is a succession of notes. I hear them one after another, but to enjoy the melody I remember the previous note and enjoy most if I know the song and that is to come. If I forget the previous note and that note will not hear a melody but not single notes.

We must try to contain our past our present and future possible, but it will change. I can try out many tunes for my life. Not forgetting that we are not soloists. Our stories involve others and those of others to us.

In a story the writer invents melodies, stories of life. Perhaps these little pieces of history are attempts to find possible ways in our lives. Maybe that's why a story to heal. We can teach how to find directions, to show possible ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment