Monday, November 23, 2009

Week in Review


I was really scraping by to get photos for my 'Week in Review' this week.
We are doing very well with the packing & I've still got my goal set to be finished by Thanksgiving. That would be TERRIFIC!! I can't believe that in a week there will be a moving van parked out front of our house full of all our stuff-n-things.

 I've been having so much fun this week collecting all sorts of goodies, doo-dads & surprises to keep Zoey & Pazely entertained on the 3-day trip. They'll each have a shoe box full of happiness. And I'm so excited because while Mr. WhiMSy love & my dad will be traveling in the "Man Van" on our moving adventure, my mom & I are already planning secret side trips while we travel with the girls.

This week, it's all about visits with friends, hanging out with family, & last minute things to do.

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment