Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fold People ...


(click for a link to see everyone who plays regularly)

You can join WWC here, or on Facebook or on Flickr.

Brought to us by the creative and cool Tink, formerly of Pickled Beef. This weeks word's are "Fold" and "People."


I guess I wouldn’t be sporting the modern homeless look if I took my clothes out of the dryer and actually Folded them…
IMG_1338

Sometimes I like to get a slice of bread and some peanut butter (smooth, not chunky) and Fold it over…
pbsandwich

Folders…
IMG_1343

People Link …
IMG_1334

And no, it’s not a dating service. But, the chick who owns it is very hot.


People love to get out and enjoy the great fall weather we’re having…
IMG_1341

The Senior Recreation Center where old People hang out…
IMG_1335
It even has a fenced yard so none of them wander out into traffic.


“People helping People”
IMG_1330


The words for next week are Fence and Window

No comments:

Post a Comment