Thursday, November 12, 2009

Accepted ...

Yesterday was the list of all the people I’ve rejected as my next Celebrity Fantasy Girlfriend.™ So today I give you the list of accepted nominees.

But first, I gotta fix a couple of things I messed up yesterday.

Jada Pinkett Smith was nominated by TriState Saver. I had intended to put her on the rejected list. I freaking hate that show “Hawthorn.” Sorry about leaving that one off the list yesterday.

Olivia Munn was nominated late by Going Like Sixy. Olivia would be on both the rejected and/or accepted list depending on the day. Some days I love her and some days she annoys the piss outta me.

And, Rage also nominated Gina Gershon. I forgot to mention that. And I don’t want to get on Rage’s bad side because she’s really hot and HER NAME IS RAGE! You don’t take chances with people named Rage.


Okay, so here’s the accepted list.

1. Eva Longoria, nominated via email. Any Hispanic/Latina/Spanish chick is pretty much going to be on the “accepted” list. And, she’s a San Antonio Spurs fan, which is a real positive.

2. Yuri Ebihara, nominated by Grant. No list of potential imaginary girlfriends could be complete without a cute Asian bunny.

3. Rachel Bilson, nominated by 3 Men and a Lady. Rachel is just freaking cute. And unlike her costar from The O.C. Mischa Barton, she’s isn’t a complete head case.

4. Summer Glau, nominated by Skyler’s Dad. I like a chick who can kick some ass if I need her to.

5. Lauren Graham, nominated by both Dianne and Susan. We all know how much I love Lauren Graham. But, I would expect her to be Lorelai instead of Lauren all the time. Not sure how that would work out.

6. Mary Louise Parker, nominated by Dianne. Smart and sexy with a really wicked sense of humor. And she enjoys being naked. What’s not to love?

7. Penelope Cruz, nominated by Kathy. What was it hat I said about Latinas? Um, yeah. Hawt.

8. Paula Patton, nominated by Malcolm. Paula is probably the least well known of all the nominees. Maybe even less well known than the chick who killed her kid. But, WOW is Paula Patton beautiful and talented.

9. Patsy Kensit, nominated by Four Dinners. Much like Latinas, British babes get almost automatic acceptance. Accents are sexy.

10. Scarlett Johansson, nominated by Starr. This chick can be sexy just by sitting around doing nothing.

11. All the babes from Telemundo, nominated by Scarlet. I put them on the accepted list cause Telemundo babes are smoking hot. Kinda like Scarlet herself. But, they would kill me.



12. Julie Bowden, nominated via email. I love “Modern Family” and I love Julie Bowden. I’m just down right smitten with her in fact.

13. Natalie Portman, nominated via email. I think Natalie will always have a special place in my fantasies heart.

14. Kim Kardashian and Gretchen Wilson, both nominated by Karen yesterday. Kim Kardashian goes on the rejected list. She’s a horribly unfriendly, selfish and rude as hell person. Gretchen Wilson goes on the accepted list. She freaking rocks. She could drink me under the table and I’m pretty sure she would be great in a bar fight.

15 rxBambi nominated herself. Which is kinda hawt. But, after a Twitter discussion I got the impression that her husband might kick my ass or something if I was, you know, hanging around. So, she gets accept with the understanding that I don't want my ass kicked.

Here are a few honorable mentions that could have been nominated and put on the accepted list…

Kristin Bell
Mila Kunis
Kristin Kruek
Leighton Meester
Diane Lane
Ciara
Adriana Lima
Blake Lively
Christina Hendricks
Keri Hilson
Giada de Laurentiis
Dania Ramirez
Paulina Rubio
Sofia Vergara
Keira Knightley
Jennifer Tilly
Gabrielle Union





Okay, so on Monday I’ll post the finalists and the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment