Monday, November 30, 2009

Week in Review


I'm sure you can guess what my week was full of. Packing & moving!
It's so weird to think that next week's review will be filled with pictures of our road trip & sights of our new home & new town.
My heart is heavy today thinking of all the goodbyes that are soon to come, this being our last day here.
We leave bright & early tomorrow @ 6am.
I'll definitely be facebook-ing, so if you want, you can find me on facebook: Nikki Mans. Just let me know you're a blog fan so I know who you are. And I'll blog everyday too, via my iPhone, so there will most likely not be pictures. But I might be able to figure that part out.
After the house is sparkling clean I'll be running last minute errands & organizing our suitcases & 'to-go' bags.
Busy, busy.
I'm really excited about the road trip & adventure we're about to go on. I could not be more thankful that my parents will be traveling with us. They're fun people & I'm happy to share this portion of our adventure with them.
Gotta run. The cleaning crew is arriving soon (which includes Tia, my mom, my aunt, my grandma, my girls & me). Bring on the dust bunnies, dirt & grime!

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment