Monday, November 16, 2009

Week in Review


I can't believe that last Monday I was returning home from Nebraska. And that Nebraska will soon BE my home. It hasn't seemed real to me. Yesterday we started packing boxes.That makes it seem more real. But also a bit more chaotic around here. Why can't packing up all my crap be more happy-like? I really am thankful for the peace I continue to feel though. It's almost as if I'm living in this bubble & all the things that would normally affect me can't touch me: fear, nervousness, anxiety, etc.

Mr. WhiMSy love & I have shown the girls pictures of our soon-to-be new house & they already have their rooms picked out. Oh, & guess who's getting a bigger art studio? {Yippee!}

Tia & I whooped it up this week with an extraordinary amount of outings. We're trying to cram in as many as we can.
This week I'll continue packing boxes until my things are all cubed in cardboard.

*Don't forget about the MOVING SALE at WhiMSy love! I'm adding items every day until Nov 23rd. And thanks to those of you who've helped me clear my shelves thus far!*

Happy Monday!

*Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.*

No comments:

Post a Comment