Friday, November 27, 2009

i ♥ not packing.


This picture pretty much perfectly describes my day. The sepia tone really makes it special I think. The girls sat in front of the computer most of the morning & watched/listened to books while me & the Mr. put in a long day of pack-a-rackin'. (Tomorrow we finish!) Tia stole me away in the early evening for some coffee & shopping & I couldn't have been happier!

And I'm happy to say that the Saran Wrap has almost completed its mission. I hate that stuff. And I hate Mr. WhiMSy love talking about it. I threatened to wrap him in it while he slept. He'll wake up a plastic sheeted burrito, just you wait & see.

The highlight of my day? (Besides not having to help with the saran wrapping anymore?) I got an iPhone!!! A sweet prezzie from an even sweeter person. I feel so lucky! And it means I'll be able to blog/facebook/twitter while I'm on the road! Yahoo!
The first app I loaded was for facebook. {I'm cuckoo for facebook now!} The second one was for a rotary phone app. I LOVE it! It really works like one of those old rotary phones too. I got it from iRetrophone.com
In this photo I'm playing with my new toy while Tia, in the black coat, waits for our pizza dinner.
I'm thankful for friends who are superheroes & rescue me from all the madness.



No comments:

Post a Comment