Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Hiatus Of Sorts ...

Okay kids. It’s that time of year again. As usual, with the exception of WWC on Tuesday night, I will be putting the blog on hiatus for the entire week of Thanksgiving. But, this year I’m going to do something a little different.

After I get back I will post the next WWC and a trip report or whatever and then I will remain on semi-hiatus through the end of the year. Maybe all the way until my Bogiversary date of January 12th. I haven’t decided. But, I will probably only post the WWC and maybe one other post each week during that period.

Even though I won’t be posting much, I will still be reading everyone’s blogs. I won’t comment every single day, but I will be commenting most of the time. Less of me, more of you. I think that will work out nicely.

And of course I’ll still be on Twitter and Facebook if you follow me on either of those places. Not that I’m on Facebook much. For some reason I find Facebook to be a real hassle. But, maybe I’ll make an attempt to spend more time over there.

And, if you just desperately need to contact me, you can always email me. Like say maybe you got a great new tattoo on your beautiful ass and you want to show it to me. Or just want to show me your bootay or anything else. Anyway, it’s not like I’m just going to up and disappear like some people have done. Man I hate that.

When I return I hope to have renewed interest and love for blogging. I’ve always loved the connections that I’ve made through blogs. But, lately I haven’t been that driven to write on my own blog. Like I said, it’s not you, it’s me.

I think I need to find a new way to do all this blogging shit. I think I’m doing things the hard way and that’s what causes it to be so time consuming. And maybe I should come up with a new blogging schedule. I like posting around 9 or 10 o’clock at night, but what I have been doing is sitting down late in the afternoon and staring at my laptop thinking “I guess I should try to come up with something to blog about.” That doesn’t seem to be working.

What do you do? Do you write up posts in advance, or do you just knock ‘em out and post ‘em? I’m thinking maybe I should make up a list of ideas or subjects and then try to get ahead a little. Hell I don’t know. Maybe I’m just making this whole blogging thing too hard.

Whatever. I’ll worry about all that when I get back.

--

In other news does anyone know what happened to Hit 40 from the blog “Sane Without Drugs?” I would link to her blog, but it’s gone!!! She just up and disappeared. I hate it when people do that. I always assume the worst. Like family tragedy or illness or some sick-o freak started harassing her or something. Or worse! It was ME who she is trying to get away from.

What’s that? It’s not always about me? Now you’re just talking silly.

Anyway, Hit 40 if you’re out there holla and let me know you’re okay. Email is in my profile over on the side bar.


Also .... WWC words for next week are V and Tarot/Astrology

No comments:

Post a Comment