Friday, June 26, 2009

Wow, Heaven And Hollywood Did Some Hefty Negotiating Yesterday


All I have to say is that, no matter how weird he was becoming, Michael Jackson was Freaky Crazy Talented. I think he was also very misunderstood in the media and, clearly, mistreated in surgery. As much as his talent will be missed I have to say that I am glad he died when he did. Now his "Star" can be back up by Marilyn Monroe and James Dean where it belongs and all those that publicly mocked and abused him can now publicly canonize him - as they are doing. And I think he deserves that. He can now be remembered for all he gave the world - because that would most likely have continued to be more and more eclipsed by his astronomical oddness that would only have gotten worse as he aged.


I think that his life was a painful one and that he became the weird poster child for a weird family system that was not of his making. And I think that he was deprived of a childhood and, quite literally, never had the chance to grow up and to heal. Now he has that chance. And I, for one, am happy for him. And grateful.

Although I do have to say that, while his daughter Paris Michael is good to go, his sons Prince Michael I and Prince Michael II (aka: Blanket) might want to think about having their names changed to Joe and Dave. I'm just saying.



And we can't forget Farrah. I really don't have much to say about her because I always wanted to be Kris and not Jill when we played Charlie's Angels at the swimming pool. But she was beautiful, could actually act (Burning Bed and Extremities) and fought hard - making a documentary about her illness. And, come on, she was Farrah. Now a for real angel. Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment