Sunday, June 21, 2009

can you say SEXY?


SEXY right??
Shadows & Dust A/F 09
Leather is back baby.


Another SEXY!
Justin Bartha.


BRADLEY COOPER!!

I saw The Hangover yesterday with Chrissa and Adrienne. That movie is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!! I love that it wasn't one of those comedies that were ruined by continuous advertisements and by a trailer that reveals all the good parts. And it wasn't too sexually explicit. It was a good combination of good actors and hilarious writing. And what I also love is most of the actors are somewhat obscure though of course I recognized Justin from NATIONAL TREASURE and Bradley from He's Not That Into You. This movie made me want to have a hilarious drunk crazy night with my girlfriends in Vegas. Once we turn 21 of course. :D





Not exactly sexy but interesting right?
Green tea coca-cola.

I have orientation for UCSD on Monday.
Yikes! I hope I will have some pics and stories to share when I come back.
I haven't shared music in awhile.
Enjoy. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment