Thursday, June 25, 2009

Free Writing

First let me wish Keshi baby a happy birthday. If you don’t read Keshi’s blog then you are totally missing out! Happy Birthday Keshi!

--

A very sad goodbye to 70’s superstah Farrah Fawcett. Like just about every other pre-teen and teenage boy in the 70’s and 80’s Farrah’s iconic post hung on my wall too.
Photobucket

And yes, I did try to stand hold the poster at all different angles to see if I could get even more of a peek there. That was part of the brilliance of that poster. There wasn’t just a stunningly beautiful woman smiling back at me (and just me, btw, not anyone else. This poster was made just for me. It was special, just like our love), but it was the perfect amount of tease.

Rest in peace Farrah.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know Michael Jackson died too. That’s sad. But, today is Farrah’s day.
Photobucket

--

I’m going to try the idea of “free writing” (which is very much like stream of consciousness but somehow different) like McGee on NCIS does. When he has writer’s block is stuck he just writes along without any real point or purpose. Heh, that’s kind of how this blog is anyway. I rarely have a real point to make here but when I do it’s a good one. That’s why the chicks dig me. Well, one of the many reasons. They also love my general sweetness and the fact that I’m a great cuddler. Being a great cuddler, much like having great legs is almost never overrated. I had a roommate back in college who used to complain that his girlfriend was always wanting him to cuddle with her. He said he couldn’t stand it at all. Couldn’t stand having anyone hanging on him and shit. He always said sex should be like a boxing match. Each person starts on his/her own side of the bed and then the bell rings and you roll to the middle and get all physical with each other and then when you’re done the bell rings again and you go back to your own side. Of course I always figured it was his whiny, needy girlfriend that was the problem. Okay, so this is nothing like McGee’s free writing cause when he does that he’s working on his book so he free writes at least with the idea of his book and I’m just fucking babbling here. Oh well, who cares. I like McGee. He’s cool. They need to make him the hero every once in a while though. Or maybe I need to stop watching that show on USA so much. Hey, what else is there to watch? Giada is only on twice a day as are the Gilmore Girls. So, there has to be something else to watch, right? And the only shows that are on for the summer are crappy reality shows. Or Royal Pains or Burn Notice. And I kind of really hate those shows. So, NCIS it is most nights. Of course there’s always baseball. But, baseball is hard to just sit and watch all the time. They play 162 games a year. No one game really seems all that important. At least not in the first half of the season. And if anything really awesome happens ESPN will show it 7,934 times over the next day anyway. Make that 195,388 times if it’s the Yankees or Red Sox. So, baseball is boring. Not boring like NASCAR, but still boring. Oh, that reminds me Jeremy Mayfield tested positive for Meth? No. Freaking. Way! How the hell would anyone find any Meth dealers anywhere near a NASCAR event? Speaking of “sports” originating in the south I really wish the media would NOT make the Sanford emails to his Latin honey public like this. What? You don’t think sports in the South is a good segue into this topic? I disagree cause gosspin about people most definitely IS a sport in the South. Anyway, publicizing those emails does seem like way too much of an intrusion into Sanford’s private life. And it might start making people feel sorry for him and I don’t think anyone should feel sorry for him. For his wife and kids, yes, but not him. Worst of all though is the fact that if they are out there, I won’t be able to stop myself from reading them. And I don’t wan to have to read them. So, if you can’t think about the feelings of Mrs. Sanford and their kids, at least think of me people! Cause you know, it really is all about me. Okay, that's enough cause now I'm bored. Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment