Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mormon Boys And Big Juicy Butts

The thing I love most about the Mormon culture is that it continues to give me reasons to laugh my ass off.

The daughter of a friend of mine in WA is gearing up, with her Ward, for Girl's Camp. Remember Girl's Camp? I loved it. It supplied many of my favorite teenage memories. The hikes, pranks, skits, the working of leather and beads into never worn again bracelets. The campfires and the silly songs. Uplifting songs that were written especially for camp and goofy songs that were either original or just lyrics added to already existing tunes. Like this sweet little ditty forwarded by my friend. A hopeful love song, if you will, sung by freckle faced, pre-pubescent Mormon girls about eternal marriage and the virtues of the holy priesthood of God. To the tune of Baby Got Back.

I like Mormon boys and I cannot lie,
You other sisters can't deny,
When a boy walks in with scriptures in his hands
And a big smile on his face you get a date,
A celestial mate.

Someone to call your own and hold your hand,
And take a stand
For you.
So teachers, preachers, we don't like your features,
So Mormon boys,
Mormon boys,
Bring on the priesthood yeah!

HUH!


(The "Huh!" is accentuated, by the way, with a hearty pelvic thrust.)

Baby Got Back. A song about guys with their erect anacondas having all night sex with girls that have big, round, thick and juicy, in your face, butts.

WTF???

No comments:

Post a Comment