Tuesday, June 23, 2009

makeup frenzy

i've been obsessed with watching makeup tutorials on youtube! i started off with michelle phan (ricebunny), and now that i've made my way over to bubby (bubzbeauty) and i can't stop watching--because she has a bajillion videos! ah! i'm listening to her vlog right now as i type...

all of this makeup-watching has really inspired me to begin wearing makeup as well. but as a girl who doesnt wear much makeup, im finding it a little difficult getting started on collecting my own set. i made a trip to sephora with my aunt and mom the other day, and of course i was expecting the prices to be crazy, but i wasnt expecting them to be that off the charts. i'm never going to ever have a makeup set if i'm expecting all of my eyeshadows and brushes to be top-notch mac. however, luckily, thanks to my youtube browsing, i've come across the makeup brand, ELF :D and its amazing! almost everything is a dollar. from brushes, to nailpolishes, to eyeshadows, to bronzers. and the thing is, most of them have really high reviews too.


12 brushes for $12...
yeah, i am really excited.

all i need to do now, is find a job! and honestly, i'm getting really desperate. i need to get started on my life real bad. i've just been home being a junkie for the past week, playing on my new ipod touch and checking twitter every 10 minutes--its horrible. and once you get stuck on it, you become really lazy and tired. i dont want to do anything else.

somebody call mee. motivate me to finally get my license and get out!

-pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment