Sunday, March 22, 2009

a special place

In photo, for our midterm final theme was a special place. At first, I wanted to take a picture of my room. One reason was because after I leave to go to college, it is most likely that my room will not remain the same and one of my siblings would take it. But, it is really hard to take a good picture of my room because the way my room is built. So I gave up and decided to take a picture of this particular place that I've been only a couple times, although it is only a walk away from my house. I went to take pictures with Maggie there on Thursday after finals.

Why I call it a special place? Well my brother and sister actually showed me this place and I showed it a couple times to friends while jogging but I just really like for the calm feel. It is a bridge overlooking a dirty little creek but it seems like a very "romantic place" because it is hidden in this little clove behind a bunch of houses and the nearby park. It is very secretly hidden and I think it is actually a pretty bridge. I thank whoever built it because I think it is a very cute place hidden in my suburbia.
















---christina.


No comments:

Post a Comment