Monday, March 23, 2009

Nothing to See Here Folks ...

Photobucket

Brought to us by the amazing Tink of Pickled Beef. This week's words are Dark and Natural Wonder.

Aaaaaaand I didn't get any pics taken. Well, nothing that will work for these words. So, I'll have to make up up next week. But, be sure to drop by Tink's place and check out everyone's entries!

In other news I'm incredibly tired, so that's all there is today.

Okay, that's not really all there is.

Go over to the Apathy Lounge and wish AB a Happy Birthday! She freaking rocks.

And then go over to see Farmers*Wife and see what is up there. She's been giving away cool stuff and if she isn't giving something away she knows who is. And she's fun too.

Okay, that's all I've got. I'm going to bed.

Nitey nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment