Friday, March 27, 2009

Hanky Panky

Okay, I am telling you right now THIS VIDEO is absolutely NOT for everyone. It is NOT for children. It is NOT for True Blue Folk. It is NOT for the somber of heart. It is NOT for those that are offended by, or uncomfortable with, nudity. If you have read this blog for any length of time, you know if you are as crazy strawed as I am. You know if we share the same sense of humor. If any part of you is frightened or nervous after reading this disclaimer, visit THIS SITE instead. Trust me. And do NOT say I didn't warn you.

But, oh my God! The execution of this trick coupled with the facial expressions and jazzy hand gestures made me laugh until my spleen shot out of my nose, ricocheted off my computer screen and hit me in the eye.

I totally know what I am going to do next time I crash the local ward talent show.

No comments:

Post a Comment