Monday, March 30, 2009

Orange, Black, N and Natural World ...

Photobucket

Brought to us as always by the awesomeness that is Tink of Pickled Beef. As you might recall, last week was a total fail for me and I promised to make it up this week. Well, I did, but I still didn’t do all that great. Anyway, last week’s words were Natural World and Black. And this week’s words are Orange and N.

Carrots for the stew are orange
IMG_0184

White letters and numbers with orange indicators on a black background …
IMG_0167

(what looks like dust is just a special effect)

Balck letters on an orange background …
IMG_0170

Orange thingies warning people of road construction …
IMG_0171

Natural World:

A worm…
IMG_0161

Part of a tree that had been cut down …
IMG_0158

Zorinsky Lake …
IMG_0114

(okay that might me a man-made lake)

I had a tough time with N so I just decided to do this pic. Nap time …
IMG_0117

No comments:

Post a Comment