Monday, December 8, 2008

Sneezon's Greetings ....

First a PSA …

Aunt Jackie’s father in is in the hospital suffering from congestive heart failure. If you have a few minutes to maybe send some good thoughts or prayers or whatever over to her and her family, I’m sure they would be much appreciated.

--

Photobucket

Brought to us by the exciting and wonderful Tink of Pickled Beef. This weeks words are Mature and Immature.

And I didn’t play. ….. Again. I’m getting bad about this, but I just didn’t get any good pics for this week. I’ll try to make it up next week.

And, that’s all I’ve really got. We’re having some weird weather here. It’s much warmer than normal and really, really humid. This seems to have set off my allergies. They are just going bonkers. And my back hurts too. So, I’m just going to read a few blogs and then going to bed tonight.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment