Monday, December 22, 2008

i feel good.

I found these videos off a recommendation from another blog I read. These videos make me feel good, even at 3:15 AM when I am trying to finish my private college applications (half way thru!!). I love that it is HIGH DEF. I love the cinematography. I love the REAL life expressions on people's faces. I love the questions. I love the feel, the music and the atmosphere for the video. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is genius.

Fifty People One Question, made by Crush & Lovely Films.
They had an idea to ask one question to fifty people.












goals for break
  1. finish private school apps before xmas
  2. finish reading invisible man
  3. do ap gov fall hw
  4. do pre-cal, ap lit hw
  5. read some books for pleasure
  6. read some classics for ap lit
  7. hang out with pachia & melanie
  8. drama day with maggie
  9. board game night
  10. sleep a lot
what crazy teachers give hw during break? all my teachers except the teacher i ta for. no christmas spirit.

--christina

No comments:

Post a Comment