Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank God for you ♥

dear,

the amway order complications made me really clueless of what's going on, and frustrated as well. so many things happened at one go, so many complaints, so many requests, so many orders, etc. i am not familiar with all these products and stuff, i guess that's why it was really confusing for me.

however, it wasn't half that bad, as compared to if you were not there for me. thanks for trying to solve things for me right there and then, right on the spot, just when i needed you to, just when i needed help from you. you acted extra fast and did things just so orderly and professionally, that i didn't have to care and worry for a single thing.

just wanna tell you sincerely that u are amazing, dear. you are the best bf in the world. you understand me so much. you always know how to solve problems and make things much much better for me. you sayang me so much *sniff* :'(

thanks darling. you have become more than just a best friend and bf, but my hero as well. i feel just so secure and safe when i'm with you..because there is nothing you can't better, nothing you can't solve. i can just let go and know that you'll definitely be able to get hold of me, and rescue me. you are one in a million.

thanks dear, with all my heart. ♥ you.

love, careen.

No comments:

Post a Comment