Friday, December 19, 2008

i'm not done yet.

  • 12 page term paper on economic espionage
  • Common App for Stanford
  • finish reading FAUST!
  • and do long form...
  • SCHOLARSHIPSSSSS!!!!!

i thought winter break was going to feel good. but i dont think it's really going to feel any different, besides the fact that i'll be getting a lot more sleep than i've usually been getting for the past week.. doing i dont even know what-- nothing :|

i bombed my ap stats test today. however i did write a somewhat decent bill for our mock senate in government. and hamlet was good, yet at the same time i'm not sure i did so well on the hamlet test or the ap essay (which i don't think i'm EVER going to get over a 7 on). yearbook is as dramatic as it always has been.. blah, blah, i have two spreads to finish by the end of break. my mouse is acting reeeaallly irritating, but it must be because my computer just recovered from a deadly virus. not even the party-potlucks have felt nice today. the only thing that i actually did enjoy this week was watching Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead in english, which was awesome (although i probably would've never grasped it as deeply as i do now if my teacher didn't go over with us--and just because of that, even though it was good, it still makes me feel bad). Tom Stoppard is a geniuuuus (though)!

but aside from all that, i still have my senior project to do. which i guess isn't so bad... i'm just not feeling up to going to businesses and asking them for donations so i can put on my food sale. maybe i was just setting a goal to high for myself! 1) learning how to cook gourmet food 2) making a cookbook 3) putting on a food sale to benefit the hungry! everyone's just taking it easy, nobody really committed themselves to doing a lot, and now i wish i never had either. But i know i can't back down. besides, i have been thinking a lot about what i want to sell at the food sale.



my mom just bought new white plates and bowls, so i'm super excited; i want to take more pictures!!! i'm also going to the bakery with josie and her sister on monday, instead of the embassy, so i'm excited for that too :)

i'm running low on moneyyyyy because i've spent it all on gifts. i've already spent over $100. i bought tommy a cute pea-coat/coat, which, i'm glad, he loves; i bought josie these cute little sock/boots and a scarf from ae for secret santa; and i bought my mom and my sister and my lil brother gifts too, which all totaled up to over $80. today i also went to oldnavy and target and spent a bit more on my lil brother and my sister, which is fine, but i still have my dad and my brother and cousin and my other sister! and i only have so much more money in the bank. i also havent bought quite a few other people gifts either :| and bdays are coming up too :0 soo, i think i need to find a job. but everyone knows how that is these days...

HOLY CRAPP!!OPIU$)%&@)#% my mouse is retardeddddd. i'mmmmmm done. its friday. i want to watch a good movie :)

PACHIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment