Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A couple of weeks ago Matt-Man did a video of the Christmas lights in downtown Bagwine, OH. So, I decided to do a video of our Christmas lights here in Redneckville, AR.

Back in the day we had some really nice Christmas displays here. The square was all lit up and some of the bridges even had lights on them. But, over the years the displays have gotten smaller and less impressive.

And this pathetic show right here is all that's left ...




Trust me, that Nativity Scene is sweet! I mean it would be, if the lights worked.

Here are a few pics for those of you who can't watch video (you can clickr for biggr in my Flickr...

SquareLights

IMG_9474

IMG_9480

IMG_9478

Kinda pathetic, huh? I'm sure they'll get around to fixing all those lights that are out anytime now. Or not.

But, we do have this going for us ..
IMG_9484

Yeah, I have no idea what the hell that is either.

No comments:

Post a Comment