Sunday, November 30, 2008

turkey weekend.

I AM SO SAD MY BREAK IS ENDING SOON. :( I need more time. I have loads of hw to finish. I will never be caught up. I will try and hang by a thread until winter break. But I have accomplished one thing, UC and CSU APPLICATIONS DONNNNE!! Yeah, now on to private schools >___<. Today we went to the grave to visit my grandma, haven't seen her grave in over a year. I don't know why but my mom wanted to take pictures by her grave. Strange. Then we went thrifting nearby. We got some good winter stuff.



That fat roly poly I am holding is my little sister, Sophie.



My sister found some awesome textured tights.
They were pretty old school, but really pretty.
I am always wary of textured tights in case they look hoeish :]



I like grandma cardigans.



I love this shirt. I cut the shoulder pads out of it.
The color is such a vibrant purple.





My sister and I have a fetish for military style jackets.
Especially over girly skirts.



My mom found some cool 99 cent leather wallets.



What I wore today. I look like a retard.



Pretty details of the dress.



My blue tights & my reddish orange carpet.
They do not keep me warm.

So I found the CUTEST HAT for Sophie.
We had to buy it.
She looked delicious in it.



SHE IS SO PRECIOUS WHEN SHE SMILES.
she is a munchkin evil monkey though, really.
babies are only angels in front of their mothers and fathers,
in front of others (like their older sisters, they are a holy terror)

At Thanksgiving, all the little girls were fighting over Sophie. They acted like she was a play doll. Even when Sophie was being fussy and pulled their hair, one girl said "Oh she likes me, she wants me to be her sister". It was so cute.




Kids are so cute.


--ck.


No comments:

Post a Comment