Saturday, November 8, 2008

SATURDAYS to myself

just to fill you in, i hate sad movies. especially sad romance movies. they're so saaaaad! i just watched Atonement and poured my eyes out. it was such a freaking good movie--although i'm sure the book is way better. ahhh, i dont want to say anything, and spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet-- but i can't believe he diesssssss! aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i hate sad movies, they're just too freaking gooood and saaad.

... but on a more sane and happier note, james mcavoy is really such a hottie. Becoming Jane, which i'm also freaking in love with, was amazing because james was incredibly sexy in his tight outfits. and omg that accent is to killll for. ahhhh.. i shouldnt be talking about this on here because tommy will read it and get extremely jealous. he gets jealous a lot about my fancies for english accents and patrick dempsey as well, who i've got to say is the hottest older man i've ever seen. yeah, i haven't been posting much about it, but i've developed quite a few hollywood crushes this past month :) i miss being a crazy fan-girl.


for the past few days it's been so nice and sunny! sadly today it's sprinklin' and once again, muggy. i woke up today feeling like it was time to eat some really good soup, so i whipped something up with the help of the handy-dandy foodnetwork.com! i was supposed to use frozen pureed winter squash for the base of the soup, but i didnt have any, so i went into the backyard and picked a pumpkin to use instead. it was reallly good. i changed it up a bit and used, baby bokchoi and pork instead of baby spinach and chicken, but still it was good and my siblings loooved it! i'm proud :) because i made it from scratch!!! and although it took me two hours to make, instead of the 15 minutes it was supposed to take, i had to cook and then puree that big pumpkin all by myself! so i guess it's justified.





okay so i have to run because my aunt just called me, and she's picking me up soon for stockton new years tomorrow. my grandpa's funeral is next week. my mom wants me to make a slideshow. it's all very weird, but i 'm just not quite sure how to cope with this. i'll post when i have something interesting to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment