Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Whatcha Wann Know?

I don’t have much going on today. I just have a couple of PSA’s for ya.

1. This will be my last blog post until Monday, Dec, 1. Well actually I’ll post sometime Sunday night on the 30th. I’m leaving Saturday for the big city. Yup, I’m going to be hanging out under the bright lights with lots of cosmopolitan people, drawing energy off the buzz of the big city and seeing all the amazing sights.

Wait .. no I’m not. I’m going to Omaha, Nebraska.

I’ll be going up there, hanging out with sensible Midwesterners and doing the family thing for Thanksgiving.

So, that means I won’t be posting next week. Unless I feel the urge to post once or twice, but I doubt it. BUT, I will be sure to make my way around to your blogs a few times. I have to keep all my stalking stills sharp, ya know.

I’ll catch up on the WWC when I get back by doing both this coming week’s and the next week’s words. Then I’ll figure out what to do from there.

2. I’ve done this a couple of times over the last couple of years and I know that many other people have done this too. Tink did it back when I did, and recently Matt-Man and Knight have, so I thought it was time to do it again too.

The floor is open to your questions. Anything you wanna know? Is there anything about me that has been keeping you awake at night? Or it doesn’t have to be about me. It can be about anything. If I don’t have an answer I’ll make something up. Or you could always ask me to make an honest assessment of your legs, booties or boobies if you want. Just throwing the idea out there. ;-)

But, here’s where I’m going to be all different and creative and shit. I’m going to VLOG some of the answers! I might vlog all of them. I might just answer them on video and then post a vlog where I answer a couple of the questions every day for a week. Something like that. Or I might vlog some and just post some answers the old fashioned way. I’m kind of making this up as I go along. Kind of like life itself.

So, come up with a question or two and post them in the comments or email them to me. Feel free to ask them anonymously if you want. I’ll be taking the questions all through next week.

Okay, that’s all I’ve got. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and a great week! I’ll still be around some next week when I can. So look busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment