Monday, November 10, 2008

The Transition of Power ...

Brought to us by the absent Tink of Pickled Beef. This week’s words are Diversity and Desire.

A call for diversity
IMG_9201

A diversity of movie and musical entertainment …
IMG_9204
IMG_9207


We all desire more cash on hand …
IMG_9208

And some people advertise their desires in the newspaper …
personals

And others advertise their desires on the internet …
IMG_9217




Okay, so you probably know that Tink is off this week. I think she’s traveling around North America in an old VW Hippie Van, cruising around playgrounds and parks looking for disenfranchised youth and trying to convince them to join her cult.

Either that or she’s on her honeymoon. I can’t remember which.

Anyway, to show off her brilliant decision making skills and what a great judge of character she is how desperate she is, she asked me to stand in for her and host this week’s version of the WWC. Yes, fellow WWCers, just like when Custer said “Let’s keep going all the way to Little Big Horn” and when Lincoln said to Mary “Hey! I’ve scored great tickets to the theater” Tink has made a fateful decision.

Now I know that there are a number of you out there who are quite concerned as to what words I would assign, now that I am temporarily the WWC’s Grand Poobah. Many feared that the words would be “Cheerleader” and “Boobies.” Or, if I wanted to be more subtle, I could go with “Peppy” and “Perky.” Or, if I wanted to cross you up and surprise you, I might go with “Stiff” and “Limp.”

But, I decided to totally catch everyone off guard and play it straight.

Next week’s words are:

Public

and

Private

No comments:

Post a Comment