Thursday, November 6, 2008

sunset glooow.

I hate to overshadow Pachia's wonderful post below, but just wanted to post a couple things.
I've been having big fatty headaches about stress. So trying to de-stress and talk about misc. before I go and write an essay for AP Lit.

So, THE US IS REMAKING MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOOON!?!?!!? NOOO. This new update has astounded me. I think it could turn out all right since the drama could be played to a more Westernized twist. I am just sad it would get remade. Apparently NBC is going to tackle it. Good old memories eh Pachia? Watching Kim Sam Soon in Pachia's bedroom when we were like in 8th grade. Have the years really gone by that fast?



This song makes me happy. New Big Bang album out, whooot. When I feel down, I listen to this happy song.




Nothing much, just posting for a hi-ho.

--christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment