Tuesday, November 18, 2008

F**K Fantasy Football ...

You know what? Fuck Fantasy Football. I’m serious. This is just a stupid freaking game. There are so many things about it that piss me off. I may never fucking play again.

Here are the things I’m sick of …

ESPN reporting that a player is “inactive” two hours before kickoff, only to have that player not only actually BE ACTIVE, but play the whole fucking game.

Scrubs scoring touchdowns when they have no business even being on the field.

Backup running backs vulturing TD’s from the starters down on the goal line. AND the coaches who put them in that situation.

Being told all week that Willie Parker is hurt and may not play and if he does it will only be in a limited role, only to have him carry the football 30 fucking times.

Having the running backs on my bench combine for 40 points while the starters only score a combined 17.

David Gerrard. Seriously dude, if you could just throw the football to your OWN FUCKING TEAMMATES it would help!

Defenses giving up cheap TDs late and screwing me out of 5 points.

The refs.

QBs who don’t know that a game could end in a tie. Seriously dude? Do you actually ever watch the NFL?

Receivers dropping wide open TD passes.

Players leaving the game with minor injuries and not coming back.

Players playing the whole game and looking like they are fine only to find that they don’t practice Tuesday or Wednesday the next week because of a mystery knee or shoulder injury.

Players being listed as “questionable” and then playing and scoring four touchdowns. Then not doing shit the rest of the season.

Brian Westbrook. I knew better than to trust you dude. If you’re hurt, then just sit for a week, because if you suit up, they’ll give you the ball and then you won’t do shit and it hurts my team your team a lot. Although I’m sure if I bench you next week you will score three touchdowns again.


As you can see, I’ve had enough of this stupid game. I don’t know if I’m even going to bother setting my lineup the final three games or even look to see what’s happ …. Huh? I FUCKING WON LAST WEEK? No way!
Photobucket
Photobucket


Hells yeah! This game is freaking awesome! I’m still alive for the playoffs even. Okay, time to start checking out next weeks match ups and strategizing baby!
Photobucket

Okay, I’ll start on that in a little while. Right now I’ve been invited to play a special game of “Red Rover” with some Oklahoma State Cheerleaders …
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment