Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So I Was Wondering ...

First things first. Here is another pic of the Okie State cheerleader from yesterday’s post…
Photobucket

As you can see, she appears to have a full set of choppers. I don’t know why she appeared toothless in the last pic. I thought maybe she just had a nice chunk of tobaccy in her lip or something. But, your concerns that she might actually be toothless are unfounded.

--

Don’t forget kids, I’m sending out Christmas cards this year. I got responses from 16 or so of ya the first time I tossed this out there, but I thought I’d see if there is anyone else who could overcome their general fear of internet weirdoes and send me an email letting me know that you want a Christmas card. I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours. Or, I’ll just show you mine. Either way. ;-)

--

So, NE posted this a week or so ago, and since I don’t have anything else to post today I thought I would too. Just for the hell of it …

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. Something I have and YOU want?
4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
5. Describe me in one word.
6. What was your first impression of me?
7. Do you still think that way about me now?
8. What reminds you of me?
9. If you could give me anything what would it be?
10. How well do you know me?
11. How do you see me in the future?
12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
13. Are you going to post this in your blog and see what I say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment