Saturday, September 13, 2008

We're Off To See The Wordzzle ...

Photobucket

Well it's Wordzzle time again kids. I know I haven't been too consistent playing along, but maybe starting this week I can fix that. It's hosted, as always, by the wonderful Raven. Go on by and say hello and join in on the fun!

The words for this week's 10-word challenge were: spam, problematic, flower girl, splurge, milk, orphanage, lyrics, politics, ice cream cone and the optional (since I counted wrong and added it at the last minute) cactus.

Words for the mini challenge were: drag race, poppy seed, swinging from a star, John Denver, diagram

As usual I will be continuing my Vader story which really needs to end soon.

How the Mighty Have Fallen:

Vader was eating some fried spam and scrambled eggs when Tif came into the room. She smiled at him and walked over and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Sleep well?" Vader asked casually.

"Not really," said Tiffany "Pandora passed out right after you left so I spent most of the night watching a documentary on orphanages in China. Then I watched some drag racing on ESPN."

"Very exciting!" laughed Vader.

Tiffany opened a small sack and pulled out a couple of lemon poppy seed muffins and a small carton of milk for her breakfast. "Well it was better than listening to people talk about politics, which is all that was on the other channels.

"You wouldn't believe the people I saw last night down in this little warehouse district a few blocks from here." Vader said trying to be as civil as Tif was being. "I drew a little diagram of the area thinking it would be cool to replicate it in Vegas. I think people would like it."

Tiffany looked over at the picture and said "Well, Vegas freaks are a lot different from San Francisco freaks. The freaks up here are a lot more fun. Probably because they haven't gambled the mortgage money away."

"True, hey is Pandora up?" Vader asked "She would be the perfect flower girl in our fake San Francisco in Vegas."

Tiffany laughed "Yeah, I guess she would be. Did you know that she knows all the lyrics to every John Denver song ever written? Kind of annoying really. But yeah, she's awake. She was eating an ice cream cone and telling me about her dream that she was swinging from a star and all kinds of other silly stuff. You know, she's pretty funny when she's drunk, but sober she's just out there man."

"Yeah she is, but she's pretty sexy" Vader said as he stood up. So I was thinking we would splurge a little today. Maybe hit some of the really fancy stores and just have fun. What do you think?"

"I guess that would be fun" said Tif. "But, we're going to have to talk about Pandora and some other stuff. Her being around us all the time is going to be a bit problematic."

"There is no 'US' remember?" Vader asnwered. "You're going back to Wisconsin and then moving to Florida, remember. And I tired to burn your face off."

"Well it would have only been temporary," Tiff said quietly. "Besides, it was kind of sweet, in a sick kind of way. I was going to get payback by smashing a catcus plant into your balls, but then I thought that really would be mean."

"Gee thanks for not going through with that" Vader said laughing.

"Anyway, Florida doesn't sound like so much fun anymore," said Tiff.

"So .... what do you think we should do about Pandora?"

No comments:

Post a Comment