Monday, September 8, 2008

Bright, Moody, Safe and Danger ...

First a PSA:

On October 5th my good friend Rockdog and his son will be walking 3 miles in an event that is raising money for Autism research. If you would like to know more about it, and where you could go to sponsor Rockdog and little Rockdog you can check out his blog post on the matter RIGHT HERE.

It’s a very worthy cause!


Also, I received awards in the last week from Akelamalu, Kimmie and Malcolm. And I think Anndi named a Canadian national holiday after me. So, I have that going for me too.

Thanks for the awards guys!


--

Photobucket


Brought to us by the brilliant Tink of Pickled Beef. This week’s words are Safe and Danger.

Aaaaaaaaaand last week’s words were Bright and Moody. So I figured I would make up for last week’s absence and do those words too.

Clickr for biggr in Flickr.

Bright yard decorations...
IMG_8642

Buddy II is a really sweet dog, but not all that bright...
IMG_8639


Everyone knows that cats are moody, right?
cat1

My iMac is kind of moody sometimes too...
IMG_8674

IMG_8676


Staying safe ....
IMG_8666

IMG_8667

IMG_8668

Always check government warning labels to avoid danger...
IMG_8679

IMG_8678

IMG_8677

No comments:

Post a Comment