Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fantasy Football Week 2 ...

Last week or, a couple of weeks ago or sometime, somebody ... I think it was Emmeline .. It might have been someone else, but I'm really thinking it was Emmy*, asked me if I would give the trophy to the person who finishes second if I were to win the Fantasy Football League Championship. I hadn't really thought about it because I'm pretty sure I won't. I've never even made the playoffs, so winning seems to be a bit of a stretch. But, I will take that idea under advisement.

But, that did make me think that maybe there should be a small trophy or plaque or something for the team that finishes DFL.** What do you think?


Okay, so here are the scores from week 2 of the Cynical Blog League ..
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the current standings...
Photobucket

As you can see the Deatheaters scored 100 points and still got their asses kicked. These things happen I guess. No reason to panic or anything. But, I do have to say that I've about had it with David Gerrard. He just seems to have this annoying habit of throwing the football to people on the OTHER team! So I'm going to do something I never dreamed that I would do.

I'm going to start Trent Edwards next week.

Yeah, Trent Fucking Edwards.


In other football news Ohio St traveled to Los Angeles to play Southern California with predictable results ...
Photobucket

Once again The Buckeyes try to take on a real team and once again they get their asses handed to them. I don't know why so many people just won't admit the obvious. Ohio State is an average football team that plays in a really below average conference.

But, we all know what will happen. After OSU beats up on Middle Western Central Michigan Community College and the rest of the crappy Big Ten teams ESPN will be there pushing for a USC/OSU rematch in the National Championship Game.

You know it's gonna happen.

Speaking of Michigan. It's a good thing they have this going for them...
Photobucket

cause their football team sucks!




*Okay, maybe it wasn't Emmeline and maybe I just dreamed that somebody asked me that. But, since I ACCIDENTALLY didn't respond to Emmy in comments the other day, and I know how that makes her mad, I thought I would link to her today. That's Emmeline from the blog Harmful if Swallowed. Again, that's Emmeline. Did you get that name? Follow the link to her blog. ;-)


** DFL = Dead Fucking Last

No comments:

Post a Comment