Thursday, September 18, 2008

One More Drive Around Town ...

Okay, so once again I had a request. Somebody that I went to high school with happened upon my driving around town videos and has requested that I include a shot of his old house. So, being the wonderful and accommodating kind of guy I am, I said I would.

Of course, this was several weeks ago and he's probably forgotten all about it by now. That's because I take forever to get to things sometimes. But, at least I finally did it, right?

So, here's another little driving around video ...



Direct Link.

In other news, this is a small town. I think I have pretty much covered everything here. So, unless I take a little road trip this is probably it for the driving around videos. I guess I'll just have to go back to doing regular old vlogs from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment