Monday, September 15, 2008

Males and Females ...

Photobucket

Brought to us by the always entertaining Tink of Pickled Beef. This weeks words are Male and Female.

Unfortunately I couldn’t get a woman to pose nude with me, so I just had to find other things to take pics of. Sorry about that.


This Dodge truck and the Charger both have very aggressive styling and I think they are both males...
IMG_8684

IMG_8685

For females only...
IMG_8688

Ike came through and said hello to us over the weekend. I guess Ike was a male hurricane, and people rushed to get gas before he got here...
IMG_8683

And he left some trees down on his way through...
IMG_8686

Mary is Female...
IMG_8707

Male and female ends of an extension cord ...
IMG_8696

Male ...
IMG_8700

Female ...
IMG_8694

I don’t know if these weeds are male or female...
IMG_8682

My sister and brother in law know that I am a man of questionable taste so they brought me this female mug back from Virginia Beach...
IMG_8702

IMG_8704

No comments:

Post a Comment