Sunday, September 7, 2008

We Have a Winner!


Hola Bitches!

♫ Guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back

Well last week was a fun time. My sister and her husband and Cosette were here. I thought I would still have time to do some blogging and commenting, and I did. The problem was I just didn’t have the energy to do much of either.

Most of the week was spent hanging out around here, over at friend and one day over at grandma’s house. And, just for the fun of it let’s review my dinner selections for the last week or so, shall we?

Sat: Spaghetti
Sun: Spaghetti
Mon: TV Dinner
Tues: Fried Chicken and coleslaw
Wed: Chili w/ Fritos
Thurs: Pizza
Fri: Leftover chili and Fritos

Vegetables? I don’t think so.

We also enjoyed a bottle of $4.50 Merlot, some Columbia Crest Riesling and Coppola Merlot. Aaaand a bit of Bullet Bourbon.

And of course Cosette kept us entertained the whole time ...
IMG_8629

--


In other news I finally did the drawing for the book. And of course I did it on video so you could see it ...



So a big congratulations to Dana! For those of you who didn’t win, Dana will be holding a drawing when she’s finished with the book too. Hopefully we can pass this book all around the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment