Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Football and a Happy Birthday Shout-Out ...

So last Thursday I was out and about, doing something very important I'm sure, when I remembered that I needed to get my friend Chelle a birthday card. Then, I saw something shiny and the next thing I know it's Monday night and her birthday is Tuesday and, well crap. I messed up.

So, I thought that I would at least giver her a birthday shout-out here on my blog. But, my Tuesday blog (well Monday night if you want to get technical about it) had already been scheduled. So I needed to go in and edit it.

Uh .. yeah. I suck.

Anyway, since it's still technically Tuesday, and especially since Chelle lives on the West Coast, I'm not actually late.

So, Happy Birthday Chelle! You rock!


BTW, if you go to Chelle's blog and say howdy and Happy Birthday, which you totally should cause she's the nicest, sweetest person on the planet, and you use the latest version of Firefox you will get this annoying "ATTACK SITE" warning. I don't know what's up with that, but it's total bull! (anyone know how to get rid of that?) So just use IE or Camino or Safari or Crome and go say hello to her, okay?


--


So here are the scores from this week's Fantasy Football match ups.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here are the current standings.
Photobucket


You may notice that The Deatheaters took a serious drubbing this week. It was a really dark week. Brian Westbrook went down with an ankle injury and Brandon Jacobs decided not to bother with the second half of his game. Guess he was getting an early start on week off.

The only guy on my team that delivered at all was Trent Fucking Edwards. There's a sentence I never thought I'd write.

Anyway, it's only week three. It's still very early. I'm only one game out in my division and many of my players have been up against some pretty tough opposition. So there's no reason to panic, right?

Uh yeah. It's NEVER too early to panic!

Obviously I'm going to have to study every single player in the league and analyze all of their opponents for the rest of the season and make some serious changes.

The first change I've made is to appoint a new official team cheerleader:
Photobucket


That should improve things quite a bit right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment