Sunday, September 21, 2008

cheeeer up.

the economy is so bad, yet Americans are still going about their business, as if nothing is wrong. i guess i am guilty of that too, except i have this constant voice in the back of my head that keeps me a little worried everytime i purchase something totally unnecessary. i'm pretty sure the country's not gonna go broke dead, like back in the depression days, if our economy crisis gets out of hands-- but still, i am worried. i guess sometimes i worry a little too much though. i think its unhealthy.

school is so not as stressing as i invisioned it to be. however, it is still stressing! i'm not pulling my hair out of my brains yet, but i think i'm managing fine, seeing as how i still have the ability to procrastinate and get away with it. well, i can't say that yet, because i havent really gotten any grades back yet-- except my psychology test, which i got a D on. but the majority of class got D's... so i guess i'm on the right track. you can't blame me though! i've got 5 AP classes! and i really didnt think that was really that impressive or shocking, until i started telling people, and everyone gave me the impression of it being impressive and shocking! yay. i for once dont feel stupid. whooooooo. i'm still worried though. worried, worried, worrrrrieddd!

pheeeewwwwwwwwwww. so i guess i'm going to start typing slower now. i've really been rushing with everything these past few weeks! would anyone like a chihuahua by the way? we have accumulated too many dogs over the past few years, and we really no longer have time to take care of them anymore :( so if anyone's interested in adult chihuahua's, i have a few. REALLY!! i'm just looking for good homes for them! HELP ME OUT! there's no charge. and i'm getting desperate, because REALLYYY, i don't have time to take care of them anymore, and they need to get to good homes. i'd appreciate it, if you know anyone who's interested in chihuahuas, and you pass this information to them :) they're so incredibly sweet and cute.

i don't want to make this blog a reaaalllyy long one, but i havent blogged in so long, and i have so much to update on! well, let's just keep this short. i got my camera in! it's amazing, and i love it-- i've been taking pictures of everything! my birthday was freaking amaaazing. i've discovered a crazy love for baking. my senior project's gonna be on cooking (that's not official yet though).

today i went to the flea market. and there really wasn't anything that great. i got this cute indian bracelet/ring (or so my mom says-- that it's indian) and some yellow nail polish! then i came home to work on my yearbook "about me" and now after this i'm probably going to cook dinner and study for french...

ahh, i feel so sad thinking now, about how summer's over. i saw some of my co-workers at the flea market today, and i saw my kids at the Hmong Family Healthy Day picnic yesterday. i miss being a kid. this is gonna be my last year and the world is so crazy these days. ahhhh. that just means that we gotta cherish every moment, and savor all the good times. i mean look at my grandparents and my parents! they were in the middle of a war, and look at how far they've come. yes, you just gotta cherish every moment. and cheer up :)








salut, salut!
PACHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment