Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Top Five - And Then Some ...

Okay, so the other I casually asked if anyone or everyone wanted to know who my top five are. Well I think that only Just a Girl and Single said that they wanted to know. But, I figure that even if everyone else didn't say so, I'm pretty sure you guys ALL really do want to know my top five.

So here goes ...

1. Adriana Lima.
Photobucket

2. January Jones.

I had never heard of her until I saw her on Mad Men where she plays the compelling and kick-ass wife of Don Draper. And by "compelling" and "kick-ass" I mean "hot as hell."
Photobucket

3. Lauren Graham.
Photobucket

4. Mary Louise Parker.
Photobucket

5. Sarah Shahi.
Photobucket


But wait! That's not all!

Did you guys know that this is Hispanic Heritage Month? Well, it is. And in honor of that I've decided to extend my list by five super hot Latinas. In all honesty any or all of these five are in my top five at any given time also.

You know, the thing about the top five is that it can really change at any moment. It's kind of weird that way isn't it? And there's really no order to it. I mean, number one and number five (and hell, number 25, if you want to make a list that long) are all actually on the same level. But, I digress.

Anyway, here's my five Latinas in honor of National Hispanic Heritage Month ...

1. Michelle Rodriguez ...
Photobucket

2. Jackie Guerrido...
Photobucket

3. Dania Ramirez ...
Photobucket

4. Paulina Rubio ...
Photobucket

5. Paula Garces ...
Photobucket



So that's it. That's the list!

Feel free to tell me how awesome my taste in women is. Or disagree if you want. Or just tell me your top 5 (dudes or dudettes, whichever you prefer).

No comments:

Post a Comment