Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Bricks O' Chocolate Love


Okay, so we all know I'm a complete chocolate fiend. Because of that very fact, a couple of weeks ago I was asked by someone on Facebook if I would accept a gift of chocolate toffee in exchange for a public shout out. Being the Chocolate Whore that I am, I agreed. Free chocolate? Duh. Unless it was of the cheap variety that is waxy enough to use on my bikini line, a public endorsement wouldn't be hard. Come on - it's chocolate. I chose the dark chocolate, of course. They placed the order and sent...

Oh. My. God. One bite and I had to close my eyes and take a moment. Another bite and I had to grab onto my bed post. Another and I was screaming for a cigarette. You know how, every Christmas, that sweet little old lady on your street gives you a small bag with her homemade toffee in it that you hide from the rest of your family and vow to learn to make one day? It's THAT toffee. When you're high. Or it's high. Or both. My son doesn't even like candy and he kept asking for more.

It was an easy decision to allow the public shout out to spill from Facebook to this blog. It is that good. It's not just keep-me-up-at-night-like-Johnny-Depp spread the word good. It's melt in your mouth and spread on someone you love good.


I pulled this photo off of their Website just now. Apparently they have strawberry, lemon and blueberry flavored toffee for Easter. Well now I just feel teased...

No comments:

Post a Comment