Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cassie Dean: A Girl's Best Friend

One of my favorite pictures of Cassie.


But I'm thinking she'd prefer I post this one.

I looked for years here in Salt Lake for someone show could cut and color my hair exactly the way I wanted. I longed to walk out of a salon without thinking, "Give it a few days and I will love it." Anyone looking for an amazing stylist here in SLC, which can be tricky to find, call Cassie at Salon Zazou. Tell her I sent you and you get free chocolate.

I wrote the following a while ago for Citysearch:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...The moment you walk into Zazou and meet Cassie Dean, you will have a sneaking suspicion that you have just met your new best friend. One minute in her chair and you'll find yourself wishing that Cassie came in a bottle so you too could somehow be that fun, that stylish, that magnetic, that talented. Perfect color and a flawless cut later, you know without a doubt that you will never, ever let anyone else touch your hair. Her skills are unparalleled - but Cassie's greatest gift is that the moment she turns your chair around, and you catch that first glimpse of yourself in the mirror, you know without question that you have, indeed, just been introduced to your new best friend. You.

End commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment