Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Meet HornyFitSkaterInACage and his fellow top international male slaves for the month of March 2010

____________

idntlikemondays, 20
any man old and wise and formerly (at least) cool enough to own a copy of the boomtown rats "i don't like mondays" 45 in the orig. picture sleeve on green vinyl in mint condition who will give it to me can have my ass and the rest of me to rape and punish without limits (except permanent damage) for the weekend of march 19-21.






_____________

TrashMyArmani, 25
I don't just like to wear the stuff, I like to have it all totally and completely ruined. I don't have to worry about the prices, so I buy the good stuff. My favorite designers are Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, and Tom Ford. I really get worked up when I hear the sound of the hand-sewn seams ripping apart. I prefer the sex with the suit on, just cut or rip a hole in my pants and bright silk boxers. Most of the suits I buy are silk, and they are tailored. Even the ones that I don't totally destroy have their lining well coated with my jizz. Diamond tie pins are great, too. As nasty as possible, anything goes, my suit and tie SLOWLY getting trashed.






_____________

Meow? :o, 20
only for 24/7/365 with no return garantee. brainwashing - breaking - living hell - inhuman - permanent scarring - branding - nailing - final - irreversible - oblivion - closed circuit - burn - editing (fingers, toes, hands, feet, limbs, genitals, vocal cords, sight) - starving - brain surgery - blood - road kill - execution - assisted suicide - mercy kill - 24/7/? if you have the balls.








____________

purplemoon, 24
I may not be from your planet but I'm male, I've got an arse, and it looks a lot like a human arse, and I like sex with human men that like a man's arse enough to fuck it even if it's on an alien. My arse is being fucked right now. My arse can cope, message me.





____________

HornyFitSkaterInACage, 20
Master must be 18 and 35 years old without hairs on the body and if you don't shave your cock, balls and hole, youd better be into making me roll my eyes and vomit because thats all youre gonna get out of me. Update: WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? NO LARGE, HAIRY, DIRTY!!! STOP IT!!! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU, MAN!!!!!!!!

conductor/musician






____________

sonyplaystation, 20
OK...well...first im far in Syria..
of course looking to meet new ppl here in syria....
just hit me SIR...
if you got hairy body that will be perfect! wow..
some times..i wish my cock always exposed!!!
all the fucken time
and I can't even hide it..or anything.....




____________

hairlessboy, 18
riite well the name is travis i have a wig my eyes are bule my hair is blake i am slim and have a good par of legs and i love wen guys pee on me i never tried it but i want too and you can be very very VERY visous and would rather you not be ridiculous and no old people




____________

youngSCATboyuk, 22
Hey there,

- Fuck my throat til i puke
- Shit fuck/piss fuck my arse
- Shit fist/puke fist me
- Puke/snot/gob/shit in my mouth




_____________

prettyboiswagg2, 23
me and my bf scrappydoo we are lookng to be owned. we like swiming and walking in the woods and we're looking to score some weed!!





____________

Arabianwhore, 20
"The Master was taking me from behind when he stumbled and unexpectedly thrust painfully deep. My head and shoulders reared upwards and the back of my head banged into his face, abruptly ending his pleasure with a splash of blood from his nose, and a spilling of his seed. For that, he ordered me whipped and caned across my thighs and ass. In the erga, before the other slave boys of the harem; they were commanded to watch all punishments. I knelt on the hard stone floor with my naked body exposed. The Master gave me five strokes. Then he ordered another slave to do the rest of the work. He made me lie back over a low padded foot stool and four boys held firm my outstretched arms and legs. Nine times he brought a whip down across my nipples and chest. The Master watched from the comfort of a golden chair, with a young slave between his legs. For him inflicting pain was a source of arousing entertainment."

That's me!




____________

Littkepozboy, 18
Master killed in bilker acc.




____________

SexymrBurSlave, 22
What I am looking for? well sadists, thugs, evil masters to beat the crap out of me.

Something a little deeper, and to think about :

- When you get what you want in your struggle for self, And the world makes you king for a day. Just go to a mirror and look at yourself, And see what that man has to say. For it isn't your father or mother or wife, who's judgment upon you must pass; The man whose verdict counts most in your life, Is the one staring back from the glass. -
- B.




________________

Andeh, 20
I am 20 years old soon to be 21 this year and can't wait 20 has been rather boring! Currently working away, sucks but then means I get cash for all the booze I buy which makes me sound like an alcoholic (Ok I am a little bit). If you see me out and about feel free to say "youre coming with me", I will have no clue who you are and will probs shit myself but hey that can be solved by a jack daniels :)





____________

sweatheart, 23
I'm not a "pain pig," but a "pain gourmet". From well-toasted buns through the rest of the BDSMenu, I savor well-garnished sensations – their sharpness and pungency, their expert preparation and their artful presentation ("Rump-roast with fresh ginger-fig, Sir?"). When all the ingredients blend well, I taste and sniff the presence of a dazzling Power. I’ll make animal noises, yes, but they’re likelier to evoke the jungle than the barnyard or doghouse. It’s my unsolicited view that Del Tredici’s Neo-Romantic “S/M Ballade” is a piece more effectively and elegantly expressing BDSM’s power and beauty than anything ever heard in a leather bar.





_____________

killme, 22
not 1 for fun

your age is UNIMPORTANT 2 me.
your race is UNIMPORTANT 2 me.
your looks are UNIMPORTANT 2 me.





______________

DickButt, 19
You'll poop into my butthole and I poop it back into yours and we keep doing it back and forth. Forever.






______________

ImAllYurs4Life, 24
if anyone wants to nab and own me 4 life please be in usa. Prefer u be in cali but u can nab me from anywhere.. Yes, I have perfect plan for a nab too.




______________

ustwo, 18
Am fairly new so have NO idea where anything is, so please forgive my ignorance.




____________

cumsea, 21
surrendering its mind holes.
may be late.....





____________

TheBishop, 21
If for some reason your Flip Wilson, Harvey Korman, Fred Astaire (More Like Ginger) type pics and profile have the term BOY or combinaton of in your screen nm RogersThe Swiis Guard disturbed the Holy Father and I This morning durng our morning vacuum pumping. Also, Unless you just enjoy aggrivating me, Then you 40- 50-65 year olds with your roller set beards and your hands crossed in your pics like HRH Herself plus have "BOY" in your name. Shall be brought the newly formed Inquisition! With potential for immediate excomunication, you may want to write a narrative of each time you make a complete asshole of yourselfecution. BOY used in profile over 29 is NOW a MORTAL SIN!




____________

pullpantsdownisback, 19
! LOVE MY ASS GETTING PLAYED WITH PRIOR TO AN EXECUTION STYLE FUCK. I DARE YOU TO TRY TO WEAR IT OUT! Chemistry IS PRIORITY in order TO DRAG THIS ASS INTO THE STREET AND DRIVE A BUS OVER IT.




____________

Twink86, 23
guys with facial hair who are taller and bigger than me and can pick up me up and throw me around and break my bones and bloody me up hahah.


----

No comments:

Post a Comment