Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Renfew Eating Disorder Program

First Prize award for my blog: Vip

My companion Martha's blog COLOR COLE , granted this award to my blog. I am delighted it is the first award I receive, but not yet sure how these things work.

The terms of this award are: to have seven things about me and pass it on to 7 other blogs. Well here we go:

7 things about myself:
  • studied Psychology
    Although I like a lot more work as a teacher of hearing and speech, I do not see it as guidance.
  • Not a day @ s l s obesity kindergarten not surprise me with his jokes.
  • I have two dogs named Ron and Tequila.
  • I love animated films like Toy Story , Shrek, The Incredibles, Up and many more.
  • Play choral Symphony No. 9 Beethoven blaring relaxes me.
  • One of my favorite cities is Rome.
  • over half a year ago I left the city life to move to town, and I still have not adapted, hehe.


Many blogs I'd love to give this award because fortunately there are many professionals in the network willing to share their resources and experiences. For this occasion I choose the following:

- The Blog of Hearing and Language Teacher
- Our stuff Hearing and Language
- The Blog of Anne and Fatima
- Teacher and students
- Material Psicopedagógico
- Teachers
Hearing and Language - Elementary Adventure


THANK YOU FOR THIS AWARD MARTA! A kiss,

No comments:

Post a Comment