Monday, March 29, 2010

My Handwriting ...

Okay, so I rarely do memes, but I thought this one was kinda cool.  I saw it over at Dana’s place yesterday and thought I would do it today. 

What’s different about this one is instead of answering a bunch of questions here, you are supposed to write down the answers on a piece of paper and scan it in and post it to your blog.  So, everyone will get to see my super awesome handwriting.  Which isn’t really all that super or awesome. 

Anyway, here ya go…

The questions ...

1) Your name/blog name?

2) Right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?

3) Favorite letters to write?

4) Least favorite letters to write?

5) Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”

6) Write the following words in capital letters:
- CRAB
- HUMOR
- KALEIDOSCOPE
- PAJAMAS
- GAZILLION

7) Write your favorite song lyric.

8) Tag people!

9) Any special note or picture.

... and the answers ... (be sure to clickr for biggr in Flickr so you can actually read it)


handwriting


Wasn’t that fun? My handwriting is pretty bad most of the time.  I’m a lazy writer and terrible speller.  So, it usually starts out really nice and then gets really sloppy as I get tired.  Anyway, I tried to keep it as readable as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment