Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Robin Williams - Back on Cocaine?

Did anyone see The Late Show with David Letterman? I got home late last night because I was at the Baltimore Blast game, so it took me a while to wind down. While channel surfing I caught Robin Williams being introduced on The Late Show.

I shrugged and decided to watch it for a minute or until I was totally annoyed or bored, which I expected would be in about 11 seconds. Surprisingly, however, Williams was really funny. Although he looks like he's in his late 60's now (he did have heart surgery about a year ago), he was all wound up. This is a huge surprise because Robin Williams hasn't been funny since he was on cocaine back in the Mork & Mindy days.

And his movies over the past 20 years? If it was meant to be a comedy - then it sucked! So it was refreshing to see the "old" Robin Williams back. And if he's on cocaine, that's okay with me because he makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment