Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tacky to the Max


Last holiday season Tia & planned on buying really tacky Christmas sweaters. You know, just 'cause. BUT, that never happened.
Until today. We're heading out to the thrift stores to begin our hunt for the perfect ugly holiday knitwear. I hope the ugly sweater fairies bring us heaps of horrible cardigans. We're looking for the hideous, the distasteful, the unattractive. I'd honestly swoon for a sweater vest!

*Bedazzled? Bring it on!!
*A sweater featuring cuddly teddy bears wearing their OWN tacky sweaters? I'm sooooo there!
*Light-up Rudolph nose? I'll buy replacement batteries if I have to!
*Bells? The more the merrier!
*Giant life-sized Santa head complete with mop beard & other obtrusive facial features? I think I'm going to faint.
*Puffy paint? *SQUEEEEE!!!*

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment