Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shop News



The girls & I have made lotsa Bug Catcher Necklaces. We're hoping they'll be a big hit for kidlets this Christmas & for making awesome stocking stuffers! I've been too slow at gettin' them listed in the shop. But I'll eventually get to it. If you see one in this picture you want, let me know & I'll check if it's still available: I'm also beginning to set aside some of my finished projects for the upcoming Holiday Bazaar. (And remember, when you buy a necklace made by Pazely or Zoey, you're supporting they're tiny pocketbooks. And that makes them very happy. And keeps them motivated.)


Did you know that WhiMSy love now has gift certificates?? Yeppers. I can create 'em to any denomination you desire.

Also in the works: Vintage Button Ring Coupons! Want to give a friend a nifty Vintage Button Ring but aren't sure what color or style they'd love? Purchase a Vintage Button Ring Coupon & your problems are solved! A pre-paid Coupon will let THEM decide!



Next weekend (you're the first to know!) I'll be promoting the Vintage Bottle Cap Badges. I just ordered a hefty load of grape bottle caps--my best sellers--& I'll be craftin' up a nifty sale just for these badges. So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment